- Do you have a desk job? Are you spending several hours at a time staring at your computer?
- Are you constantly looking down at your phone to check text messages or to go on social media?
- Do you sit in the same position for long periods of time, such as when you are driving on a long road trip?
- Do you sit in front of your your desk for long hours at a time?
- Clenching your jaw, stress and tension as well as poor food choices all can be contributing factors for headaches.
Here are a few suggestions that you can do on your own that may help your headaches. If you have a desk job, stand up every 30 to 60 minutes to take a break and do some light stretching. Always be aware of your posture. Bring your phone or tablet to eye level instead of looking down. Hydrate yourself by drinking plenty of water.