Do you know that massage boosts your immune system? In fact it increases blood and lymph circulation as well as releases toxins and excess fluid from muscle tissue.
- Massage helps muscles heal from chronic and acute injuries.
- Reduces pain and inflammation in muscles and soft tissue.
- Reduces healing time from injuries.
- Improves joint health and muscle strength.
- Increases flexibility and mobility.
- Relieves muscle spasms, cramps and chronic pain.
- Decreases blood pressure and heart rate and stress.
- Massage releases restrictions in muscles, joints and soft tissues to maintain Proper Postural Alignment!
MASSAGE INCREASES THE EFFECTIVENESS OF YOUR CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENT!
Before: Massage softens and relaxes the soft tissue, allowing for easier and more effective treatment.
After: Massage helps the muscles adjust to the corrected postural alignment.
Call Chait Chiropractic Center at 941-371-1070 to ask about our Monthly Massage Special!