Do you ever think about your posture? Is your posture good or bad? How is your posture right now, as you are reading this? Are you slouching? Are you looking down at your phone? Are you sitting upright in a chair?
Most people don’t think much about their posture until they are in pain.
- prevents strain and/or overuse of muscles
- prevents backache and muscular pain
- prevents shoulder and neck pain
- keeps bones and joints in the correct alignment so muscles are being used properly
- helps decrease the abnormal wearing of joint surfaces that could result in arthritis
- contributes a to a confident appearance
Don’t wait until you experience bad posture or back pain to visit Chait Chiropractic Center for a postural assessment. Dr. Chait can advise you on how to better take care of your posture and spinal health before you experience pain and symptoms. Call us today at 941-371-1070 to schedule a complimentary consultation and posture analysis! Prevention is the key to health.